You simply will not find a more proficient, more experienced, more valuable creative asset; a solution that truly equals one less worry in your day.
Rare is a pro creative that possesses the exceptional depth and breadth of multi-industry experience and vast, diversified skill set in combination with superior client relationship management proficiency.
Peter Beach: 25+ successful full-time freelance years as a pro creative: illustrator, graphic designer, photographer and consultant — a deeply-seasoned pro with a Fortune 50/500/Promo 100 work list. [of note are several signature, long-term / 10+ year partnerships]
Serving an extensive national client work list that spans from advertising, marketing and corporate to semiconductor, engineering, fabrication and industrial environments.
Multi-industry experience includes aerospace, airline, automotive, consumer/electronics/personal care products, financial and insurance, food and beverage/alcohol/tobacco, industrial manufacturing, media/sports/entertainment, motorsports, travel, toys, action sports and retail.
- Design: corporate B2B/B2C Marketing and Communication collateral
- Illustration: technical [product, engineering, instruction/assembly, product/operator manuals and guides]
- Collateral Design - Marketing/Sales: datasheets, brochures, PRs, flyers, case studies, whitepapers, product intro sheets, PDF flipbooks, style guides, reports, forms, sales aids... / essentially, everything a corporate MarCom department requires.
- Graphic Design: product, packaging, data visualization, infographics, PowerPoint/presentation...
- Illustration: technical/advertising/corporate
- Advertising | print/online: print/trade pubs, web/event static and animated banners, landing pages
- Social media: campaigns/marketing, strategy, content/maintenance and design
- Brand/Identity Development: research/market/competition analysis, vision/strategy/brand personality, logo design
- Direct mail: design/implementation | email clients/client-side
- Signage: corporate - POP - event-exhibition - billboard - vehicle
- Tradeshow/Exhibit: display design/support signage
- Manuals and Guides [product/technical/operator]: design, illustration and photography
- expert: Photoshop - Illustrator - InDesign
> Marketing coordinators/managers, art and creative directors: my sole job in life itself is to make you look good to your boss - the ego is checked at the door.
COST-EFFECTIVE and AFFORDABLE. [Experience = Efficiency = Affordability]
Great response, personal service and loyalty to your needs plus you'll always get an easy-to-work-with attitude that only comes from years of client experience.
Extensive testimonials. Multiple references upon request.
studio: Miami, Florida [Massachusetts born-and-bred with 15+ pro years in Boston metro/North Shore locations]
military: US Navy | job rating: Photo Intelligenceman [PT]
- clearances: Top Secret/Atomal - SIOP - ESI
- responsible for pilot intelligence briefing support, photography and mapping of Soviet military shipping in the Mediterranean, photogrammetry, cartography and the review/analysis of classified aerial photography
- studied at the Armed Forces Air Intelligence Training Center [AFAITC], Lowry AFB, Denver, CO
- stationed on the aircraft carrier U.S.S. Forrestal - OZ Division/Integrated Operational Intelligence Center [IOIC]
All materials contained within this web site: concepts, designs, graphics, illustrations and renderings [all digitally blind-watermarked + registered] are the sole property of Peter Beach/pbeach! or are being used with proper permission — Trademarks and products depicted herein are the property of their respective owners. Unless otherwise noted, all materials are copyright © Peter Beach [or accredited to the proper owner(s)] — All Rights Reserved and protected under any and all U.S. and international copyright laws to which the works are subject;
Peter Beach pledges that to the best knowledge, everything portrayed herein is accurate; pbeach assumes no liability for errors or omissions;
You may NOT copy, comp, duplicate, edit, modify, adapt or distribute any design/component, image, graphic, illustration or rendering in whole or in part, for commercial needs or reproduction in any form for profit — this is considered a violation of the copyright and prosecution will be vigorously pursued.
You're free to download an image for viewing, printing and personal/non-commercial use only.
Please remember: Comping is usage. Hey, I'm an easy guy... if you want something, just ask. Thanks. ;-)
The materials described above are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License